The government has defined British Values as democracy, the rule of law, individual liberty, mutual respect and tolerance of different faiths and beliefs. We believe that these values are represented through our FAITH
We promote these values through our strategic vision and Catholic ethos, our curriculum and teaching and learning strategies, and the enrichment activities in which our pupils participate.
- Follow Jesus on the path of spiritual awareness and moral responsibility
- Allow everyone’s successes to be celebrated and rewarded
- Involve our whole school and parish community to ensure we are safe and nurtured
- Teach others by setting a good example based on the Gospel Values and Virtues
- Have high expectations and ambitions that challenge us to be a worthwhile member of the global family